Thread: Columbia 300 Sharp Noize

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Default Columbia 300 Sharp Noize

t’s getting louder and louder and louder… Columbia 300 is making more noise with its latest release, the Sharp NoiZe.

This beautiful ball will attract bowlers of skill because of it’s technical features but it will also be a fan of recreational bowlers everywhere because of it’s great looks. This beautiful Blue/Gold Pearl ball features a combination of two of Columbia 300’s proven features — the 300 Plus Reactive Pearl veneer and the TI Boss II core. This ball will give all bowlers great length on dry lanes without sacrificing the demonstrative angle into the pocket.

“When I saw this one coming down the line I knew we had a winner. It’s an awesome color and it compliments the line a great deal in terms of something on the performance side we really don’t have,” said Brand Manager Chad Murphy. “This ball will provide all bowlers great length on drier lanes while maintaining a ‘Sharp’ turn through the pins.”

The Sharp Noize will be available in 12 pound to 16 pounds and will release worldwide Dec. 15, 2009 — just in time for Christmas.

Color Blue/Gold Peral
    Reaction Skid/Flip
    Veneer 300 Plus Reactive
    Surface 2000 Abralon® w/ Factory Finish
    Core TI Boss II
    Weights 12-16 lbs.

Based in Hopkinsville, Kent., Ebonite International is a privately-owned company that currently services bowling centers, distributors and retail outlets both domestically and internationally. The company’s consumer product brands include Ebonite, Hammer, Robby’s, Columbia 300, Track and Powerhouse™. Its commercial product brand is Ebonite Bowling Center Direct.
    Last edited by onefrombills; 11-17-2009 at 02:04 PM.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Chats: 221

Was that the ball Linda Barnes threw on last weeks show?
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 2315

It was the Cool Noize by Columbia 300 and her spare ball was the JDRF Spare Ball

http://jdrfdallas.homestead.com/Stri...-Diabetes.html
    Last edited by onefrombills; 11-18-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

This ball right here is needed to be in every bowlers bag out there. If you bowl in a league or tournament with light oil you will find a lot of success with the Sharp Noize. It is that ball that is made for dryer lanes but will still give you the "POP" ya need to drive through the pins without rolling out or over hooking. LENGTH is what this ball knows what to do and still has a "SHARP" turn right into the pocket. I keep mine at 4000 with polish. When others can not stop their ball from over hooking and they see that i am still able to play near the track I tell them about this ball!
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums