Thread: Columbia 300 Pure Swing

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Default Columbia 300 Pure Swing

The Pure Swing is the newest “best of the best” from Columbia 300. It features our Full Swing Core surrounded by a new coverstock called Full Tilt 5.0 Pearl. For this release we have smoothed out the 5.0 nodules making the shell more responsive to friction and delivering a ball that goes longer but makes a stronger move down lane on more medium conditions. This ball is stronger in the backend than any High Performance ball in our history and will provide bowlers a complementary product to our Full Swing and Bedlam series balls. It’s performance is as pure as anything you have ever encountered.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

The Pure Swing is very clean in the "heads" or front part of the lanes and does hold the line without being to aggressive when it comes out of the "pattern" or in the back ends. For the Full Swing fans this ball has the same Full Tilt 5.0 core but there has been pearl added to the cover to make this ball a great combo to the Full Swing. I bowl a 4 game league and when I run outta room or do not like the angle that the Full Swing is coming in at I will grab the Pure Swing and play the same line and still strike !!!!! My 1st night out with this ball I shot 247-265-299-811 (8 pin on the last game)
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums