Thread: GREAT MATCH! Go Kelly!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Thumbs up GREAT MATCH! Go Kelly!

I'm still pumped about Kelly Kulick's victory in the TOC. Can't wait to hear her on LGB next Tuesday! Strike after strike. Incredible poise and performance. This tournament was meant to be hers. Congrats to her, and Wow!

Chats: 221

Absoloutly GREAT bowling from her. She sure opened a can of whoop *** on the boys.
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 0

Congrats,Kelly,great performance. If a women was ever going to win on the PBA I knew it
    would be Kelly.If you think her physical game is great,her mental game is even better.
    And if you think she's a great bowler,she is a even better person. I'm so happy for Kelly!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I was talking it over with my wife and if she comes back down as part of the DR camps we're going!

SandBagger
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 52

Sometimes it isn't about the power and revs, it's about using the head and being able to repeat shots. Kinda brought a tear to my eye.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Wanted to let you know that Kelly Kulick’s historical win yesterday from Red Rock Lanes in Las Vegas, Nev., became an ESPN “Instant Classic” and will re-air tonight, Jan. 25 on ESPN Classic at 9 p.m. ET. The tournament originally aired live Sunday, Jan. 24 at 1 p.m. on ESPN with Rob Stone calling play-by-play, joined by analyst Randy Pedersen. Kulick became the first woman to win a PBA Tour event, the 45th PBA Tournament of Champions, defeating 2007-08 PBA Player of the Year Chris Barnes 265-195 in the championship match winning a $40,000 first prize, plus a two-year exemption on the PBA Tour.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

I though if any woman was going to win on the PBA it was going to be Shannon P first. But Kelly really earned that victory bowling as well as she did the entire tournament. When it comes to bowling I believe it is the most evenly played sport for men and women.