Thread: Bought a new ball today

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Bought a new ball today

I've had my ball for soon to be 2 years, and i've been leaving 10 pins like no one's buiness, my coach suggested a new ball might get them to actually fall.

I had been throwing a Storm Sure Fire, by far the best ball i had ever thrown in my young life, but i raised my average from 170 to 200 with the ball.

The ball i just bought is an Ebonite Magic, the info on this ball compared to the Sure Fire were almost indentical, which is what i wanted, i throw a fairly straight hook, i like to go right in from the first arrow to the pocket, hoping its a good ball, will probably throw it for the first time Monday!

Chats: 221

It's a good ball but will most likel be strnger than your Sure Fire. One reason is that it has a fairly strong asymetrical core. If need be this ball responds well to surface changes
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

What is Bowling?

I ended up throwing it yesterday and today, it defintly has alittle more hook to it after throwing it on oiled lanes, on lanes that are dry on the outside and oiled in the middle though it seems really good to throw from the left towards outside the second arrow though

Be SURE to clean you ball right after you finish bowling. Have you had your ball heat cleaned to take the oil out.
    Your equipmwnt is likwe a sponge and if you don't take the oil out every 3-4 weekes you'll lose a lot of traction and carry
    with it.

What is Bowling?

Nope havent, i guess i should though. Bowled my highest game with the ball today, 279 left a ringing 10 pin in the third and strikes every other frame