Thread: Congrats Voss and Asbaty Winning PBA Mixed Doubles!

Default Congrats Voss and Asbaty Winning PBA Mixed Doubles!

Congrats Voss and Asbaty Winning PBA Mixed Doubles!

Chats: 106

Aw I didn't get to see this one yet now I know who wins

Chats: 221

Drano
    Even though you now know who wins it is still worth watching. It is the BEST SHOW of the year so far by far.
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    Drano
    Even though you now know who wins it is still worth watching. It is the BEST SHOW of the year so far by far.
    I'm still gonna watch it, it's just better when you don't know the outcome

did you catch the one a day question they choose and ask the #1 qualifier? They chose my question! When they went to ask belmo the question, he had technical difficulties with his mic and couldn't hear the question. So randy pederson answered it. Oh well, at least they announced my name and hometown on air and it was on the screen very cool! But it would have been interesting to hear what belmo had to say. Awesome to have your question picked out of alot of others and asked on air! In case you didn't see it, I asked if he could discuss the simularities between his and michelle's bowling styles and how they helped them read the lane conditions throughout the week in dominating qualifying and elimination roundsto be the #1 qualifyers. They shortened it up though! Lol

Diandra had a great look. In a singles competition, I don't think Mr. Voss would have gotten by Rhino. That's what's great about a doubles competition. It takes both bowlers bowling well to succeeed.
    JJ "Better than Jello" Anderson - Kill the Back Row

Chats: 2315

I really liked this show, and I was pulling for Voss/Asbaty pretty much the whole time. I liked Diandra and Jodi the best out of the women on the show, Shannon P. is cool too. Besides Voss I would have been pulling for the Big Nasty.