Thread: Bowling and the Economy - The New R Word!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Default Bowling and the Economy - The New R Word!

Bowling and the Economy - The New R Word!

The R word is being bantered about from Wal-Mart to Wall Street. Are we in a Recession? Is onecoming? Who knows! One thing we do know for sure, the economy is slowing down and there has never been a more important time for bowling to lead by example with innovation, value and customer service. When the going gets tough, the tough go bowling! How can we deliver this message to a value strapped consumer looking to reduce or eliminate their entertainment budget? How do we rise above the crowd to show bowling as a viable alternative to dining out and movies? Can we attract MORE customers during a slow down? Can we offer more value and better service without discounting? How can we deliver this message without spending a fortune on advertising?
    Whenever the R word of Wall Street surfaces, another R word in marketing becomes even more
    important. That R word is Rewards. A properly designed rewards program not only delivers value, it
    avoids discounting at the same time. When protecting the profit margin becomes paramount, Rewards are key! Another important R word for bowling is Reminders! A recent USBC study indicated the two most important reasons in helping consumers choose bowling over other entertainment venues was Rewards and Reminders. When these two are combined, the potential for increased profits and visitation are almost guaranteed.

Bowling Rewards LLC is one option for Entertainment Centers and Pro Shops looking to attract more
    customers or increase frequency. Bowling Rewards offers customized solutions, automated customer service options, rewards reminders, and much more. As the only company of its kind designed specifically for the sport of bowling, they offer a low cost solution without the POS requirements of other programs.

No matter which company you choose, an effective rewards and loyalty program is essential during these economic times. Instead of being years behind, why don't we lead by example? We have some
    companies who have stepped up and recognized the value and power within our sport and created some very valuable tools to help everyone involved. Lets consider using these companies so our options grow and our profit margins increase, no matter what type of economic hurdles might be headed our way.

Bowling Rewards LLC
    One Card - Thousands of Possibilities
    Steve Schroeder - V.P. of Marketing
    1001 Arapahoe Ave.
    Berthoud, CO 80513
    1-800-317-1490 or DIRECT LINE 562-201-2580
    www.bowlrewards.com
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

great info thx !!!!
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    great info thx !!!!

We are working with teh people from Bowl Rewards, and from what I see it is a great program. But I am not sure of anyone who has used it yet?

Maybe if someone on these bowling forums have, let us know
    Go Broncos!

Over the the past two years, I have received a "Bowlers Reward" card after joining a fall league. I can use it at other bowling centers in the area. It is very handy to have...fits right on my key ring! LOL (Our local center also offers a coupon book to encourage spending.)
    The Bowlers Rewards is pretty cool and allows a game discount during open play. I havent used it for anything other than games, b/c as a league member I get a discount on pro-shop merchandise.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

AMF Bowling Centers give out a reward/League card that you gert league bowler price and discounts at the snack bar
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums