Thread: Lets chat for the season?

Default Lets chat for the season?

I need someone to assist me with my reinterest in bowling. I am now bowling an anchor posistion on a friday 6pm first shift 199 cap competitive league. Real estimated averages for both the male/female are; 196. A lot of sandys.. I want to rise up and defeat the competition. I would like a out of state buddy to asisst me in comprehending what I was supposed to learn while I was a junior bowler for 15 years.

I am seriously wanting adn will listen to any criticism; or coaching from anyone other than the state of Hawaii.

My style:

I throw a 12 mph ball max; I dont know my rev rate?? I am using only one ball and would like to experience more details in the new technology; so that I may upgrade or improve my pin action by technology.

Honestly... my last ball that I used and enjoyed was the fired up by storm; also the el nino gold by storm.

I currently bought a Roto-Nomad pearl and uncoincidently have ended up in a 40 ft. house heavily oiled shot.
    Please help me diagnose my problems and help me with understanding what rev rate is.

Your Hawaiian buddie, COnfucious

Please help me understand how the other seven players on my lane cause oil changes. What to expect from a cranker; a stroker.. how does that effect me?

Secondly, do you think that a spare ball of my own is important?? I am frugal when it comes to spending money on spare balls. I do fine with the cosmic plastic ballls I am a cheap skate. Maybe if it was a poly ball or a rubber; I could use it on a in and down shot?? and it would be a flexible ball?? what do you think?? Should I invest in a cheap rubber ball?? if my house condition is heavy to light heavy? Do you think it would be a successful no brainer for a right handed straight at um' 10 shot?

If I throw the first ball speed maximum at 12 mph; I stand on the first line middle play the 10-15 and the shot goes in onthe 1/3 pocket.
    i am hoping someone could help in me in becoming more dominant and how I would like to become the bowler who rolls a line that screws up others lines.
    Last edited by rastamaoli; 02-27-2010 at 04:09 AM.