Cory’s Statistics:
Right Handed
Approx. 425-450 RPM
Approx. 17 MPH Down lane
PAP – 5” right
Span – Middle finger (MF) 4.5”, ring finger (RF) 4.625”
Pitches – MF .375 left 0 rev, RF .500 right 0 rev, thumb .125 left .375 rev

Review:
I drilled the Dark Star to have a little less flare so that I had a ball that was good for a shorter sport pattern. I drilled it 5x3x2. The ball that I drilled has a 3.25” pin. This layout put the right above, and to the right of my middle finger. The Dark Star moved just as I expected. I was bowling on the Kegel pattern Boardwalk. I was playing 10th board at the arrows and my break point was around the 3rd board. I had a little room outside and none inside. The Dark Star got through the heads easily as expected and made a quick move toward the pocket. The ball has good hitting power and scattered the pins very nicely. I shot a 715 1st night out averaged 227.5 in a tournament on the boardwalk pattern which helped to get 2nd place.
The Dark Star is going to be a very good choice when you want a ball that is a bit weaker than the Nomad Pearl but stronger than the Neptune. It is also a very good for those on a tight budget. You are getting a ball with great performance at a very affordable price.