Thread: Nvd!!!

Default Nvd!!!

any one have one? eventually i'd like to get one anyone have a rating love it? Hate it? thanks

-Jimmy

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Quote Originally Posted by winzeses3 View Post
    any one have one? eventually i'd like to get one anyone have a rating love it? Hate it? thanks

-Jimmy
    Jim Pratt got one as a seed ball ....he bowled very well tonight but Ill post more if he use's it this weekend at the regional
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

thankyou! i'd like to know how he does what do you belive to be the best brand of balls? favorite ball?
    Keep throwing them strikes and keep your head up! How else are you supposed to watch them?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Quote Originally Posted by winzeses3 View Post
    thankyou! i'd like to know how he does what do you belive to be the best brand of balls? favorite ball?
    columbia 300 hands down !!!
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

haha very nice and favotire ball?
    Keep throwing them strikes and keep your head up! How else are you supposed to watch them?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default First Impressions of the Ebonite NVD

Hey folks,

What I was looking for
    I was looking for a ball that I could use when the lanes were flooded and/or there was a lot of carry down.

About me
    Tweener with medium speed and medium revs.

What I got
    I spoke with my pro-shop and they suggested this ball over the Virtual Gravity or Resurgence. This ball is great! I gets through the heads cleanly, picks up in the midlane, and turns hard off of the dry. You can get some pretty spectacular pin action with this ball. This ball seems to be pretty versatile. I tried both cranking this as well as stroking the ball. I had similar results with both releases. That said, the ball definitely needs oil to be in play. As soon as the lanes break down, this ball needs to be put away.

Good luck!