Thread: Howdy from Tyler TX - Call me owl

Chats: 60

Default Howdy from Tyler TX - Call me owl

Hi, I'm owl (or Kurt, prefer owl though on this forum). I have just unearthed my love for the sport of bowling. I enjoy it very much and find it very fun and challenging. I like computers and activity even though they don't mix too well.

I recently purchased my very first bowling ball with a conventional drill and just am thrilled with it. I'm 41 and looking for a bowling chum at any age above 21 here in Tyler TX. I have many friends and a great family that is supportive of my latest decision to start being more active. Bowling has helped me lose weight (4 pounds so far in 2 weeks) and kill my habitual soda drinking. I have more energy and better endurance than I have ever had in 10 years. I used to be very athletic build until I was 31 where depression and inactivity took it's temporary toll on my body. I bowl 4 times a week and will substitute two of those times by participating in two different leagues.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know the bowling netizens here on this forum.

Owl

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Hi Owl and welcome to bowlingboards! We have a great group of people here, so have fun.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 0

Great to see you stop by, Owl. Sounds like you've already got a lot going on with your game.
    Columbia 300