Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: owlish's accomplishments

Great!! Now remember what it FELT like during that game...you were probably relaxed, and thinking of nothing but your target...just sort of happened, right?

That is how it is supposed to be...a simple "look and roll" attitude. An acquaintance of mine, Tommy Gollick (Storm staff) rolled a 1179 four game set recently! 9 count open in the very first frame, followed by 47 (YES, FORTY SEVEN) strikes in a row. I haven't talked to him since, but I will GUARANTEE you that he was "not thinking" about much in particular but his mark.

A lesson for all of us, I think.

Chats: 60

Default yeah, it just happened

I hit the pocket on every single shot that game, got robbed a pin on 4 shots out of 12. I am not boasting or gloating but that probably would have been a perfect game had I gotten enough sleep the night before, I was tired.

47??? wow, that's remarkable but I can understand how it's done. I threw on my mark every ball it seemed and I can reduce the game down to just that, throwing the ball. In fact I feel like the game should be called "Throw a ball" or "Hit the mark" because that's how those pins are gonna fall. All the energy and/or emotion isn't gonna force the pins down after the ball leaves your hand.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Great job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12