Thread: 3G Tour Men's Shoe

Chats: 60

Thumbs up 3G Tour Men's Shoe

I have owned these shoes for 2 months and I use them every time I bowl. I personally believe that a good quality shoe is the first step to consistency and these shoes fit that bill to a "T". Considering the price of these shoes might one think it's overboard for league bowling but I think to the contrary. Comfort and transparency are a must for anyone thinking on the serious side of the sport.

I am a right-handed bowler and have flat feet (no arch). I have worn these shoes through 11 games and had zero pain or fatigue. I purchased these online with a no-fit guarantee for extra measure. I also have a pair of shoe trees to keep the shoes from getting malformed from being stored in my bag. Made from kangaroo leather they are built to last a lifetime.

The pair of these shoes comes with four soles and three heels. I personally like a good amount of slide so I chose the Chrome Leather sole with the deerskin heel. A bootee is included, for the sliding shoe, for protection against moisture, gum and other hazards off the bowling area. Also comes in a carrying case for those with minimal shoe capacity in their bag.

I give this product a solid "10" all the way around.

Chats: 3

These look GREAT!! I looked at some in my local pro shop and they appear to have everything I want -- comfy leather, micro-adjustable slide sole and solid Kevlar rubber toe on the drive shoe.
    Owlish -- you still wearing these?
    My pro even showed me that the toe guard can be replaced if it wears through. NICE!!