Thread: 2010-2011 season

Default 2010-2011 season

found somebody's blog i guess on google he talks about the 2010-2011 season idk how much of this is true or not and idk how many people have seen this already but incase you haven't (lots of suprises)

http://bowler2bowler.wordpress.com/2...-goulding-iii/

Chats: 106

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingObsessed View Post
    found somebody's blog i guess on google he talks about the 2010-2011 season idk how much of this is true or not and idk how many people have seen this already but incase you haven't (lots of suprises)

http://bowler2bowler.wordpress.com/2...-goulding-iii/
    the guy who owns this blog is a member on this site, I don't think I've seen him around for a while though, thanks for the post
    Yee

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2878

I am still here!!! I have just been busy lately. All of the things in my blog post came from information from PBA press releases. I just like to expand upon it and give my personal take on how things may shake out for next season. This upcoming bowling season for the PBA is going to be a "make or break" type of year, I think. They are sinking some serious cash into the tour, in the hopes that ratings and entries will increase, so I hope it works out for the PBA on the whole. If not, this could be the end of the PBA tour in it's current form.

I also have a newer blog post up talking about the PBA senior tour, and how I think they are going to enter a new "golden age", so if you get a chance, please check it out. Thanks for reading guys, and if you ever have any questions or comments on anything I write in the blog, do not hesitate to ask, I am available anytime. Take care everyone!!!
    James Goulding
    Radical Regional Staff
    Moore's Pro Shop
    Driller / Consultant

"The Maine Bowler" blog: www.jgoulding.wordpress.com