I took my mutant cell pearl along with my pearl cell and threw them on a 39' house shot. I always change the surface of every shiney bowling ball to a surface that i can redo as i can't reproduce the factory finish. I took the cell pearl and played from 9 to 4, i have medium speed and i'm a tweener. As always the cell pearl was super clean through the fronts with a strong backend move with great hitting power. Now onto the mutant cell pearl. The same shot as before, the mutant cell pearl was as clean through the fronts, with a stronger mid-lane move and a more angular entry into pocket. It was 4 pin high or worse on most every shot. In order to throw the mutant cell pearl, i moved 4 boards with my feet and moved my target in to 13 to 4. Wow!!! This ball was recovering if i missed out it hooked back, and it set up if i tugged it in. For a pearl ball for me, it really read the mid-lane extremely well., and real forgiving on an errant shot. It's a keeper!!! Great job to everyone at storm and roto grip for producing the best bowling balls in the kingdom.