Thread: help with buying a new ball

Default help with buying a new ball

i am in desperate need of a new ball. the ball i have now is a hand me down form my dad its a ebonite vortex witch is really old. i bowl on med to heavy oil. and throw a fast ball 18-19mph and the old vortex cant keep up. i have been looking at these five let me know what u think. Brunswick Evil Siege, Columbia 300 Pure Physics, Mot-iv Cruel C51, Ebonite Mission, Ebonite The One Pearl. I'm open to new suggestions

Chats: 1

Gunner I have a Cruel and A SR 2, and I would suggest the SR 2. That SR 2 will amaze you I promise. The Cruel is a good ball also, but is not as user friendly, where as the SR2 will correct minor mistakes for you so to speak. I don't usually make ball suggestions, but that SR 2 is just unbelievably. My current arsenal is Roto Grip Mutant, Rouge, and Mars, Brunswick Ultra Zone, and Motiv Cruel, and SR 2. Good luck with what ever you choose.
    Good luck and good bowling
    Bill

thanks for the suggestion

Super Moderator
    Chats: 91

Default Other choices

Hey Gunner,

We just released the videos and our personal reviews of a few other balls to consider:

Storm Anarchy
    Storm Reign Supreme
    Brunswick Wicked Siege
    Brunswick Damage

After rewatching the Wicked Siege, I was really impressed. I was tired the night we did the shoot, and forgot just how well it reacted for me.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

TRACK!!!!! I am a converted Strom/Roto user!! I now own the 607A and 715T, they are both great balls!! With your speed the 715T may be the way to go! I would compare the motion of this ball very close to the Storm Virtual Gravity but much more user friendly! It handle oil well and has a nice smooth hard turn. My first game out with it was 276! It real consistent!
    The 607A is great as the shot breaks down slighty, gets through heads great and make a nice turn