Last night I was able to throw the Theory and the Nomad Dagger. It just happened to be we bowl on 5 and 6 last night at Chop's in Omaha NE.
Lane 5 is usualy oily til the end of the night. It doesn't break down much. But lane 6 on the other hand breaks down and you have to have something get threw the front very clean and be preparred to move as needed throghout the night. So I threw the Theory on lane 5 and the Dagger on 6.
I shot 246 the first game then 215 with an open split in the tenth. THen finished the night off with a 230.
The Theory and the Nomad Dagger will be the balls to use at this house for sure.
The Dagger gets threw the front so clean and gives you the back end reaction we have all grown to know and love from the Nomad series.

I drilled this one up with a 5x3 leaving the pin below the fingers and a hole down low. I left about 5/8 thumb in the ball and a 1/2 side so the ball would would read the lane a little more in the front and mid lane. It still gets through the front and mid lane very clean with awesome backend!

Andrew Jensen(AJ)
Roto Grip Staffer
Tom Kelley's Pro Shop in Omaha NE