View Poll Results: Do you see many Vital Signs in your League?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a few

1 10.00%
  • No, not any

9 90.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vital Sign

Chats: 11

I have no idea what I did to the finger. I been taking aleve and icing it down. I bowled sunday for league thats it.

Not sure what to expect out of the mission 2.0 it was a ball given to me by a friend after he got the 716 t. So the ball is doing ok I didnt do so great on the lanes sunday night but it is what it is lol.

I do not plan on bowling except league night on sunday but other than that I am not bowling none.

Oh yeah Richard you mentioned altering the cover stock. I am kind of new to this and been bowling about a year what do you mean altering and also is there somewhere on the site I can look to see what alter would do?

Chats: 11

Well after letting the finger heal up and finally getting back on the lanes I have to say that I like both balls... My vital does a littler better on dry-med oil cause of the way I had it drilled. The mission 2.0 I have to say I am in love with this ball.... When it its the pocket it explodes. On top of that i have missed my mark and when I do it goes towards the gutter but snaps back in wich might leave me with an ugly split but rather that than a gutter lol ... I might try to alter the coverstock this weekend on the vs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12