Thread: EFX Promafmance Wristbands

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Default EFX Promafmance Wristbands

Whats the Hottest Item on the PBA Tour.....EFX Promformance Wristbands
    Check out www.EFXBowlingAZ.com for more info and here is a few FAQ's

Q) What is EFX?
    A) EFX is a wearable holographic technology designed to maximize performance and improve overall wellness.

Q) What does EFX stand for?
    A) EFX is a play on the word “effects”, as in “Feel the effects of EFX.”

Q) How long will the holograms last?
    A) The EFX dots will not lose their programming unless they are destroyed. You can even cut the dot in half and it will still work! However, some magnets can erase the programmed frequencies. EFX is not recommended to be used in a hot tub.

Q) How does EFX work?
    A) EFX products allow your body’s natural cellular communication to function more efficiently. When this happens your body is able to work as it was originally intended, without outside interference.

Q) How will I benefit from wearing EFX?
    A) We have testimonials from people claiming all kinds of benefits, from reduced pain and swelling to a reduction in jet lag. This range is because everybody’s body is unique, so they will react slightly different to EFX. However, there are four benefits that we see over and over again; improved balance, strength, flexibility, and endurance.

Q) Are the EFX holograms like magnets?
    A) EFX products are not magnets, nor are they magnetic in any way. Magnets create their own electric field, whereas EFX holograms use naturally occurring frequencies.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Have ya been watching the PBA on Sundays.......?

If so I am sure that you have seen EFX on most of the players and now it is your turn to get yours ....check out www.efxbowlingaz.com for more info.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Chats: 1

Do they REALLY improve your game or is this more "placebo effect stuff". Golfers' for example have been wearing those magnetic bracelets for years, But i have yet to hear of any measurable, documented advantage in terms of performance. I wonder if the same is ture of EFX? Any hard data (true before and after stats)
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

These power bracelets have gone under many names. Power balance, Irenew etc. It's all a big scam. Even the company that made it was forced to admit there was no evidence it did any thing.

"In our advertising we stated that Power Balance wristbands improved your strength, balance and flexibility. We admit that there is no credible scientific evidence that supports our claims"

The only thing they are good at is separating people from their money.

Google Power Bracelet Scam there's tons of stuff about them.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 19

The link doesn't work, but Dallas Mavericks owner (and one of the smarter businessmen, IMHO) Marc Cuban has a hot sports opinion on them:

Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)