Drill Pattern: Dual Angle 60x4x40
Pin Distance: 4"
Top Weight: 3.29
Weight Hole: Yes and Low P2
Ball Weight: 15
OOB Finish/& 4000 Abl. Pad Finish
My PAP is 5 5/8 over

The new release from Storm is simply that, "MARVELOUS!"

With the weight block being a slender round shape still I thought it would get down lane smooth and be continuous through the pocket and it was just that and more. I drilled mine this way so that I would have a different look as it becomes harder to through the Theory. My Theory is drlled up with a dual angle of 45x4x45.
The Marvel has a great roll. It is a great compliment to the Prodigy. I have thrown the Marvel on wood as well as synthetic and the marvel rolls well on both with the out of box finish.
I have also taken the finish to 4000 and on old anvil lane beds it works well. In fact very well to the point it allows you to play a little straighter throughout the night before chasing the oil in. You can play the track area straighter and a little while longer. On wood lanes this helps the break point be smoother and a little straighter. I found that if the mid lane is drier the Marvel at 4000 picks up an earlier roll.And at 2000 or OOBF it smooths out that part of the lane a bit. This ball, the Marvel, will be greatly used in my bag and will be there at all times.

Andrew Jensen
Storm and Roto Grip Staff
stormbowlingballs.com
rotogrip.com
rotogear.com
kelleysproshop.com