Thread: Greetings from 'sconsin

Default Greetings from 'sconsin

Hey all,
    I am new to the boards and just realized that there was a thread for newbies. I bowl in Oshkosh and Omro, WI with varied levels of success. For those that are from the Fox Valley of Wisconsin you know that Shoreview is the place to go if you want to score. I average around 225-230 at Shoreview. I also bowl in Omro, WI at Legends Lanes. I posted the troubles I was having in the "House" threads but have found a way to turn it around.
    Good luck and great bowling,
    rmndlws

Welcome.

I've bowled Shoreview, The Rec, Eagles, T&O, Oshkosh Lanes and Spencers. Haven't been to Legends yet, did bowl there a few times when it was Club Omreau. Now bowl at Sabre in Menasha.

Quote Originally Posted by rmndlws View Post
    Hey all,
    I am new to the boards and just realized that there was a thread for newbies. I bowl in Oshkosh and Omro, WI with varied levels of success. For those that are from the Fox Valley of Wisconsin you know that Shoreview is the place to go if you want to score. I average around 225-230 at Shoreview. I also bowl in Omro, WI at Legends Lanes. I posted the troubles I was having in the "House" threads but have found a way to turn it around.
    rmndlws

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

hello there and welcome to the party ....if there is anything we can do for ya just let us know
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by rmndlws View Post
    Hey all,
    rmndlws

Hello and welcome to the site. Please make sure to check out the Bowling Buddies section and add you favorite local and state bowling links.

Also please tell your league members and friends.

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 0

Hello,
    Hope you enjoy the boards. There's alot of great people here.
    All pins are POSSESSED, I'm just happy to be able to exorcise the poor dears and put them out of their misery.
    It's the least I can do
    High Game: 265
    High Series: 665
    Avg.: 180

I'm a proud member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums