Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Brunswick Alpha-max Drawing

Default Free Brunswick Alpha-max Drawing

BowlingBoards is going to give away a Brunswick C-System Alpha-Max to one random person.

Every post made on BowlingBoards between March 18, 2011 and April 30, 2011 will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done on May 2, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    Last edited by BowlingBoards.com; 03-21-2011 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Contest caveat
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Yay! A ball contest! Now that the spammer problem is under control I'll probably be able to post more, too.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

So does this reply count as an entry?
    John

Super Moderator

And does quality count? Will we be seeing a rash of one word posts to pad post counts?

Chats: 2

This sounds like fun!

Quality over quantity is what I always say for contests like this.
    Follow Me: http://www.bowlsk.com/view-profile.html?user=2652222
    Current Arsenal:
    Brunswick Rattler (14lb) & Brunswick Viz-A-Ball (Brunswick Logo) (14lb) & Hammer No Mercy (15lb) (Soon to be Storm)

Super Moderator

I've seen post count entries before and it can get ugly. Add a caveat that sole discretion as to what constitutes an entry shall reside with site administration and it should cut down on post abuse.

Chats: 5

At least the spam problem has been taken care of. Great idea for the ball giveaway too.
    Black Widow (Original) - Black Widow Sting (retired) - Hammer Sauce (retired) - Hammer Plague - Hammer Taboo - Hammer Clear Spider (spare ball)
    NOTHING HITS LIKE A HAMMER

There is a small caveat in the directions above, but we are definitely reserving the right to redraw if the post is not a quality post.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Good luck guys and gals!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast