Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the biggest flaw in your bowling game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen View Post
    My timing has become terrible. If I am too fast to the line, I am there before my ball and I will tug it left. If I am too slow, I end up dropping my shoulder and missing my mark to the right. It's a pain in my rear, but I am working on it as much as I can.
    The best advice that I ever received for this was to think of a rhythm to match my footwork. It definitely helped a ton with my timing.

My biggest flaw would be that I tend to get really grabby at the bottom of my swing when I get in really deep. Usually results in over hitting the ball, slower speed, and pull left. When those 3 combine I am lucky to catch the left side of the head pin.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    I would say my spare game. It's frustrating that 95% of the time, I can hit my mark on my first ball within 1 board on either side, but on spares it's more like 50% of the time. Overall conversion rate is somewhere around 70% on the season on non-splits, I'm probably leaving 12 pins per game on missed non-splits (205 avg). I know I won't be perfect, but I'd like to hit my mark on spares just as often as my first ball.
    Many people struggle with this. In college we did a demonstration for a camp group on this. Most had the issue of rushing to the line or trying to over throw the ball. This alters your timing and footwork.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

use the frount set of dots where you stand and use a 4 step ,,,, also hold the ball at your waste then push out to your mark and follow thro,,,,and with a constant motion and follow thro,,,to your mark,,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12