Thread: Brunswick BrunsPro Shoes

Smile Brunswick BrunsPro Shoes

These are Brunswicks version of Dexter's SST 8. These, to me look better and are lighter than the SST8. I don't know why they are discontinued, but I'm glad I picked up a pair for only $108.99.

Care to post some pics?
    Follow Me: http://www.bowlsk.com/view-profile.html?user=2652222
    Current Arsenal:
    Brunswick Rattler (14lb) & Brunswick Viz-A-Ball (Brunswick Logo) (14lb) & Hammer No Mercy (15lb) (Soon to be Storm)

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Yes, the Brunspro are basically the same shoe as the SST8, just different styling. All of the SST replacement soles and heels work on these and the sizing is the same. Definitely a great deal!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Does Dexter make Brunswick shoes now?

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Dexter made the Brunswick shoes that have been released up until this point, including the Brunspro. However, Brunswick granted the rights to create their shoe to KR Strikeforce, so they will be making the new Brunswick line.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.