Drill Pattern: 45x4x45
Weight Hole: Low P2
O.O.B.F.

I origanally drilled my Nano for the route 66 pattern. Basically to match my Theory. I found that it was a good drill pattern to use for super oily lanes. I have thrown this one on house shots and with this pattern being stronger it hasnt given me the chance to throw it very long. I plan on drilling one without a hole. The Nano is strong enough that I believe for me a Nano without a hole will work great.
About three weeks ago I was asked by Mark Anderson to come work the booth at nationals for Storm and Roto Grip in Reno's National Bowling Stadium. I accepted and have worked here for the last couple of weeks and the Nano is the ball to be using at Nationals this year. What I have noticed is that drilling a Nano with pin down below or up above fingers has worked very well with no weight hole. It has been exciting to talk with everyone who's come in to the booth. There is a good amount of oil on the lanes here this year and the Nano is the ball to use. I will be drilling one without a weight hole. It really seems to be THE answer to score well at nationals.
This is the ball to have in your bag either for Nationals, Tournaments and or your home house shot.
Don't forget Tom Hess won the Masters with the Nano at the National Bowling Stadium this year. This will be the ball of the year 2011 in my opinion.

Andrew Jensen
Storm and Roto Grip Staff
stormbowling.com
rotogrip.com
rotogear.com
kelleysproshop.com