Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowlingball.com

Chats: 131

Available SG shipping options
    Intl Zone 602 ($ 97.80)

found this on their website for a 16lb ball.. but i don't understand the PAP, pin placement blah blah >_< so kinda difficult to buy if i want to get it from online?

Chats: 0

I like bowlingball.com I bought a bunch of accessories and my 2-ball bag as well as my add a ball bag and my Dv8 misfit. One thing you might need to watch out for is in the checkout when they give you options if you checkout on their page (or paypal but it basically stays on their site) the free shipping is automatically selected (well for me it was) but if you click the link that say checkout with amazon. Amazon because amazon loves to have the one-day shipping clicked you will pay a ridiculous amount in shipping more than the ball maybe. I bought my Dv8 misfit and just kinda rushed through cause i bought alot from bowlingball.com on various orders that when I switched that 1 step (just cause I was lazy to input a different card info). my misfit was $192 and I woke up the next day with a look of oh my god what did I do. So just check out on their site or if you do click that amazon link make sure you check the shipping.
    High game: 232/High series 587. Arsenal: Hammer Backlash, Tzone Catchphrase: Those pins just got smoked (followed by the double hand pistols) Catchphrase performed rate: 0%
    Faceplants on alley: 2 Reason for signature: everyone here has really fancy ones.

Chats: 326

Just bought new shoes and a new bag tonight from bowlingball.com... ABOUT TIME!! My bag is the biggest piece of garbage. I had it before I quit bowling 5 years ago, and now it is pathetic. 3 Ball roller and it won't stand up on its on, the bottom is ripping out, handle is all jacked up, flips over on the slightest bump, and the dividers are PATHETIC, never work. The bowling balls just sit on each other. So finally, because I cashed in that tournament last weekend, I can get a new bag. I just ordered a new DV8 3 ball roller. Also ordered the new Dexter SST 6 LZ Black/Stone shoes. My shoes are very old too and don't have the changeable sole and heel like I want. As many bowling alleys as I have been bowling at lately, it's frustrating going to an alley where I slip and slide all over the place and can't do anything about it. It'll be nice to be able to change my sole so I won't slide as much. Can't wait till the bag and shoes get here.
    Last edited by JaMau24; 08-21-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

State tax here for buying something online, is a bit expensive

Chats: 36

Absolutely. Outstanding service and a very knowledgeable staff there...

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

One of the most plesant experiences ive had with online shopping, highly recommended

Chats: 4

I was just wondering if anyone on here that has bought
    a bowling ball from bowlingball.com and they have all of
    your ball information on file like span, pitches,etc.,etc. I
    was just curious if anyone here has let them drill the ball
    for you?

If so did they do a good job of drilling it to fit your hand
    and was it drilled to do what you wanted it to do?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Banned
    Chats: 100

Quite annoyed, we just bought a ball from there and they didn't honor their own $5 coupon code.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Ball99999 View Post
    Quite annoyed, we just bought a ball from there and they didn't honor their own $5 coupon code.
    Give them a call or email and they will take care of it. Computer glitches happen but they will stand behind their word.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Banned
    Chats: 100

That's what I thought so we called and they said they can't honor it since the ball can't be sold for lower than what they sold it for. Doesn't make sense to me. I figure they drop ship their balls but still..
    Otherwise I like them but kinda bummed about $5.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast