Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bowlingball.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ball99999 View Post
    That's what I thought so we called and they said they can't honor it since the ball can't be sold for lower than what they sold it for. Doesn't make sense to me. I figure they drop ship their balls but still..
    Otherwise I like them but kinda bummed about $5.
    might have to do with new laws internet shops have to deal with, where they can't sell products for less than a certain amount. some places would sell certain things at less than they paid for them just to get you to buy online instead of at real stores. as for balls, a pro shop might pay 100 for a ball, and sell it for 120 lets say. online shops now wouldn't be allowed to sell them for less than a certain amount, which may be why they weren't allowed to honor your coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by chrono00 View Post
    might have to do with new laws internet shops have to deal with, where they can't sell products for less than a certain amount. some places would sell certain things at less than they paid for them just to get you to buy online instead of at real stores. as for balls, a pro shop might pay 100 for a ball, and sell it for 120 lets say. online shops now wouldn't be allowed to sell them for less than a certain amount, which may be why they weren't allowed to honor your coupon?
    Yes, that's exactly why they couldn't take the $5 off.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

had a feeling it was something along those lines. seems stupid to not take off a meesley 5 dollars unless it's a legal reason

Chats: 5

Used them once. Everything went smooth. Good products.

Got my 508a and shoes from them, not a single problem and the box they had the items in was pretty strong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234