Thread: What do you think of the PBA Dick Weber Playoffs so far? *Possible Spoilers*

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Question What do you think of the PBA Dick Weber Playoffs so far? *Possible Spoilers*

With the PBA Dick Weber Playoffs culminating this coming Sunday, what are your thoughts on the tournament so far?

The final 3 bowlers left in the competition are Randy Weiss, Dick Allen and Chris Barnes.

In my opinion, it could've very easily gone the other way in every match in the last telecast. Randy Weiss certainly should've lost to Steve Jaros as Randy was lost basically the entire match and Jaros seemed to be locked in. I think it was a matter of Steve knowing what he needed to do to strike, but his body not cooperating. Dick Allen was also given the match by Jack Jurek (one of my favorite bowlers) when Jack threw a big split in the 10th to lose. This one was all about Jack not having confidence. If he trusted his reaction and skills, it would've been a cakewalk. In the last match, Barnes bowled a great game, but if either of those 7-10's stand it's a different match. Belmonte was too amped up the first 2 shots. If he would've stayed calm and at least spared, I think he wins. He was absolutely annihilating the pins. I don't know that there's a more talented bowler on the planet. He can literally play any part of the lane. That's the way things go sometimes though!

So who do you think will win the finals? The obvious choice is Barnes, but Dick Allen has bowled the best over the entire tournament. He's also got the swagger to face off against Barnes. We all know Chris has a history of (for lack of a better word) "choking" in pressure situations. I think Randy Weiss' unicorn rides off into the sunset this week. Hopefully he played the lottery during this run.

I say Dick Allen wins a close one over Barnes on Sunday.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

I guess I was right
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.