Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: summer "karma" League using brunswick Karma ball

Well I got my ball drilled and threw three games on it. It took till the third game to dial it in for me but last game shot a 195. I was not expecting how much back end that there was. Nice throwing ball though.

league starts tonight. going to be interesting to see if I get my butt handed to me or not. either way that is not the reason I joined the league. it is more for the experience. Winning would be nice too.

well not a bad start. won 2 out of the 4 points yesterday. my high game was a 203. fun style of play.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Good job! Over the course of the summer you'll really know what this ball can do and that will only help you in the future!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Well, after the last game of the summer leauge I am kind of glad it is over as now I can get the ball sanded and polished and new fingertip grips. I finished with a ave of 160. not bad concidering I finished my fall league at 138. Ended up wining either 14 or 15 points out of 40. I did learn a lot, and had a blast.

I wish someone would start a Retro bowl league where you can only use one ball for strikes and spares and the ball must be made of rubber. The ball can be a 40 year old used original, or brand new just drilled, but must be an old school rubber ball.

Some people claim that rubber balls react like plastic, but I do not agree!! I see a huge difference between rubber and plastic, the same as between plastic and urethane, and urethane and reactive.

Some people claim rubber balls will not work on synthetic lanes, but again I do not agree as I have averaged over 200 with an old rubber ball on todays synthetic lanes and on todays oil patterns!!

I would love to bowl in league or tournaments if only Rubber bowling balls were allowed!!

Well ended up winning 14 points for the league. 42.00 in my pocket. had a 9 pin no tap last night and I hit 206, 185, and 209, that is good for me. now on with the rest of my summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12