Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Smoking while bowling

Yeah, the guy you're talking about needs to chill. Over the Summer I was in a league on Thursday nights and this guy had a bad game, and I literally saw him chuck a ball from the ball return and hit a table (which holds the house bowling balls on the side facing the lanes) and the ball racks underneath the table. A week later, a guy on the same team, punched a hole in a ball return. Needless to say, I haven't seen either of those individuals in the house after the league ended.
    In the locker: Hammer Taboo Jet Black; Brunswick Nexus (p+f); Motiv Sigma Tour
    High game/series: 290/793
    League Averages: Garrick Jewelers - 225; Kingpin Mixed - 232

Yes Karma does catch up with people when they least expect it too I have seen some of Karma's affects on people. It is not pretty.

I can understand why you are so proud of your dad and all that he has done, but I also understand why it is also family business and he probably doesn't want everyone to know as well.

Around here, you can't smoke in bowling alleys. What bothers me is when im hot, and in between games the opposing team takes a 20 minute smoke break outside. I considered getting a lane on the other side of the alley, so I can try to stay loose.

Chats: 25

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    Around here, you can't smoke in bowling alleys. What bothers me is when im hot, and in between games the opposing team takes a 20 minute smoke break outside. I considered getting a lane on the other side of the alley, so I can try to stay loose.
    Follow 'em outside and use the opportunity to talk to 'em. Say stuff like "man, you guys are on fire tonight, I wish I could bowl like that, how do you do it? Man we're gonna have to step up our game to keep up with you guys," etc. Get them all cocky and overconfident and then destroy 'em in the next game.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post

I agree with you. This was different as this dude even complained about the 30 seconds it took for the secretary to hand one of the guys his 50-50 tickets. He complains every week about everything, lanes, the carpet, the music, even how his team couldn't hit the head pin. This was after he bowled a 121 anchor score. He is just mad at the world and takes it out on everybody. My wife has a theory that may be correct. She said "look at how he walks, like my brother does. I bet when he comes out of the closet he will chill out and treat life better." I about wet my pants laughing so hard but then I watched a saw just what she meant.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678