Wow this is a great solid. The Breeze solid is a very smooth rolling ball. For those of you looking for a solid that will roll smooth and still roll to the pocket, this is it! I drilled mine with a straight up and down drill. Pin above ring and cg kicked out about a half inch past center of grip to use it for its full potential. No hole. I also hit it with 4000 to knock the shine off the cover. In doing so i was able tostill play straighter and the cover core combination really allowed a smooth and controllable roll to the pocket. Look out medium to dry and dry lanes! I will be able to control shots very well with the Solid Breeze from beginning to end. In league at the High Seirra lanes "Rudy's Place", this ball rolls great. I'm bowling in the employee's league on wednesday's and there is a league in front of us. So the lanes are a little drier by the time we bowl. Thankfully I have a Breeze Solid to help me score. This ball allows me to be in a bit and have a smooth roll throughout the lane. Very Controllable! The Solid Breeze will always have a purpose in my bag. Don't be left behind the compitition without one in your bag!

Andrew Jensen
Storm and Roto Grip Staff
stormbowling.com
rotogrip.com
rotogear.com