Thread: Outlaw Review

Super Moderator
    Chats: 91

Default Outlaw Review

Pin to PAP(4 1/2" over 0" up) - 4"
    Mass Bias Position - 4" from PAP
    PSA Layout - 4" x 4" x 2"
    Balance Hole - n/a

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (2000-grit Abralon)

The Roto Grip Outlaw is the big brother of the Roto Grip Bandit.

The duller coverstock of the Outlaw makes it start to roll sooner than the Bandit. This one will definitely need some oil under it, but will also help you open up the lanes. This bowling ball definitely out hooks the Bandit, and I see them being great partners in your bowling arsenal.

This isn't a case of should I get one over the other. They just compliment each other very well.

Thumbs up Outlaw Review

I drilled the Outlaw using a 50 degree, 4 1/2" pin/pap distance (pin above ring finger) with an extra hole 1" from my pap off the VAL. This layout combined with the 2000 grit abralon box finish, provided good length and a strong, smooth move off the breakpoint on a fresh house shot. The new symetrical Caliber weight block kept the pins low on the deck and provided good mixing action on light pocket hits and strong pin hit on full pocket hits.
    The 2.57 Rg and .48 differential will provide bowler's of all styles with a strong, moderately priced ball for most house conditions and for medium oiled tournament conditions.
    SenorRotoGrip