Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Shop Operators who don't get it!!!!

Default Pro Shop Operators who don't get it!!!!

Our local Pro Shop operator says that he just became a Storm Pro staffer!!

The problem with this guy, is that he swears that there is no such thing as a layout for a right or left handed bowler!!!

The last time I checked, Bowling balls still have cores in them, or at least a pancake weight block!!

The only way his theory would be correct is if a bowling ball did not have a core, or weight block!!!! Then and only then would the layout not matter!!!!

Sadly this stupid guy believes this crap and tells everyone that Storm told him this, and so he drills peoples balls so weak it's silly.....Meaning he puts the pin and cg in there track!!!!

If he does not put the pin and cg in your track, he will put a dry lane layout on your ball when you request a layout for HEAVY OIL!!!!

To me this is a crime that needs to be stopped!!!! This is wasting people's money and time!!!!

It would be like selling you a car and then removing the engine after you buy it, and then tell you this is how it is and if you don't like it then too bad!!!!

This guy is a liar and should not be in business!!!!!!
    Last edited by Trex; 09-24-2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Bingo

Sadly bowlers don't learn about bowling ball core's, and layouts that create certain reactions depending on the bowlers release, and so these bowlers do not know the truth!!! and they believe this habitual liar!!!!!

As for me I know the truth!!!!!
    Last edited by Trex; 09-19-2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Bingo

Storm needs to investigate this guy and set him straight, or put him out of business!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

As a storm Pro Shop Staff member, that is disheartening. There are times for a pin to be on a bowler's track, but having the CG out there too is ridiculous. I am truthfully so stunned by the idea of this, I don't know what else to say. If you want to Private message me his name, I will mention it to Storm and see what they can do to educate him!
    Daniel Mareina
    Storm Staff Member
    Bowling Center Manager/Pro Shop Operator/Bowling Coach

Quote Originally Posted by DanielMareina View Post
    As a storm Pro Shop Staff member, that is disheartening. There are times for a pin to be on a bowler's track, but having the CG out there too is ridiculous. I am truthfully so stunned by the idea of this, I don't know what else to say. If you want to Private message me his name, I will mention it to Storm and see what they can do to educate him!
    I tried to Pm you, my settings are not correct ..So it did not go through the first time. I added you to my contacts so that it might get to you.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

I got it and I am forwarding your message to the person in charge of all staff members. I will let you know what they say. It may be a week or two because there are two new releases coming out and multiple trade shows on the west coast, but I will keep on it.
    Daniel Mareina
    Storm Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanielMareina View Post
    I got it and I am forwarding your message to the person in charge of all staff members. I will let you know what they say. It may be a week or two because there are two new releases coming out and multiple trade shows on the west coast, but I will keep on it.
    Thanks very much Daniel.
    Sincerely, Trex
    Last edited by Trex; 04-20-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Bingo

although the drilling isn't all of the reaction it is still significant and that seems crazy that storm would even have the guy on staff. They are the toughest company to get staffed with so that is surprising.

Blog Entries

Just incase someone else comes across this thread, the guy in reference was not a Storm Staff Member. Those of us that are lucky enough to be on the Storm staff take our job more seriously than this guy did. It speaks even higher to his character that he would mislead someone into thinking he was on the staff. Storm does a great job of picking quality people for their staff, and also making sure that we are well informed on how to drill their new technology.
    Daniel Mareina
    Storm Staff Member

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by DanielMareina
    Just incase someone else comes across this thread, the guy in reference was not a Storm Staff Member.
    That is a relief to know that he was not a real Storm Staff Member as I would hope Storm wouldn't have to dip that low
    to find staff members. Every Storm Staff Member I've ever spoken to has been well knowledge in the area of ball drilling
    and knew exactly what they were talking about it sounds to me like that guy was a hack and a wannabe.
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast