Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to win the Heisman Trophy this year?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

Default Who's going to win the Heisman Trophy this year?

There are a lot of very good college football players coming into this season, but who will be the greatest of all?
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Landry Jones/LaMichael James/Kellen Moore.... any of the 3 could win. Andrew Luck is the best player, but don't think his team will be good enough.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Blog Entries

Andrew Luck...you don't need to play on a top 10 team to win the Heisman, but you do need to play on a top 20 team, and I think the Cardinal will be somewhere between 11 and 20 by the last AP poll.

Step into my office

A lot of NFL teams are going to try to Suck for Luck this year. Purposely underperform to try and get the #1 pick.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

Blog Entries

Mayor, you are a poet and don't knowit!! Number one candidate to suck for Luck....Your Miami Dolphins!!! (man do they need a quarterback!)

Step into my office

Ouch. You're saying my team is the worst in the league? No way man! Actually, I believe Henne is going to have an above average year. He's going to surprise some people. We will also have a top 3 defense in the league. I believe Andrew Luck will be either a Washington Redskin or a Cincy Bengal next season.

Blog Entries

No, I am not saying that Miami will be the worst team. I am saying that they will tank on purpose after week 9, in order to do just as you predicted, obtain the first pick in the draft. If Miami was serious about winning this year, they would have fired their coach after last year, and brought in a real quarterback for this season.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Dolphin fans are boing Chad Henne at training camp! That is not good for the locker room or for his confidence. They have been in need of a good quarterback for a decade. Good luck with that shaping up anytime soon, LOL!
    Daniel Mareina
    Storm Staff Member
    Bowling Center Manager/Pro Shop Operator/Bowling Coach

Step into my office

Actually, now the fans are cheering "Let's Go Henne!" It's true, our QB play has been pitiful since Marino. But Henne has better numbers than ole Snatchez in NY, but I don't hear anyone calling for his head. We have so many weapons on offense now, and a coordinator who isn't afraid to open it up. At least we'll get to see for certain if Henne has any skills. If not, here we come Luck!

And Numb, why would we tank after starting 9-0?

Blog Entries

I say my Deeetroit Lions win more games this year than your smelly old fish in Miami!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast