Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What sports did you play in High School/were you good?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

Default What sports did you play in High School/were you good?

Most of us played at least one sport in High School. What sport(s) did you play? Were you any good, and how did your teams do? What was your favorite sport you played then?
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.

Blog Entries

Ok, I will be the first to go...I played on the golf team; we won the league title my senior year; I was 5th or 6th best player on the team, but coach always put me in the group that played the other teams top 2 players every match, because our best player loved to play against the other teams worst players!
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.

I golfed as well all throughout middle school. Started wrestling in 8th grade until my junior year. Also played football since I was in 8th grade all throughout college. Wouldn't say I was the best wrestler in high school but I did win 3rd in state in 8th grade, 2nd in 9th, and 4th in 10th grade. Junior/senior year was too hectic to really focus on what I loved. Played starter right tackle and sometimes free safety all throughout highschool. For a small guy like me, I'd say that's a huge accomplishment Our school had an amazing football team as well.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Wow, RT and FS! You might be the only person to ever play those two positions lol.

I was on the baseball and bowling teams. I had more fun bowling though. It was super competitive and we were gooooood. haha. Played 2nd base in baseball.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Chats: 0

I was in an intramural bowling and a USBC sanctioned bowling league. In addition to that I was on our varsity Track and Field team. I participated in the long jump, triple jump, and Pole Vault events and well I wouldn't really say I was great I did manage to get to our District competition each year barring my freshman year (the only year that I ran the 300m and 110m hurdles) and earned a Varsity letter each year as well.

Being in high school, I'm doing Bowling this year. Did Tennis for a while, always smacked the ball over the fence, so I quit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Pierce View Post
    Being in high school, I'm doing Bowling this year. Did Tennis for a while, always smacked the ball over the fence, so I quit lol.
    I had the same problem with Tennis!! LOL ...I laugh when see them play Tennis on TV, you can hear them grunt when they hit the ball, I'm like....why are they grunting!! Do they grunt because they are that weak?

I was only good at 100 yard and 50 yard dash, no one could beat me, but that's all I was good at in school as far as sports. We did not have bowling, all we had was football,baseball,basketball, and track.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Haha I laugh when I see it as well!

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

I played no organized sports until junior year when I joined one of my Dad's bowling leagues. My friend Greg did spend three years trying to convince me that I should go out for the football team. As a 5'-3", 110lb freshman who grew into a 5'-8", 120lb senior, I didn't think this was a good idea.
    John

Chats: 0

Red face

working having car and talking to the ladies does that count as a sport?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast