Thread: New bowler from MD

Default New bowler from MD

Guys and Gals,

I'm Tony from MD, Nice to meet you all! I hope I can learn great bowling knowledge from your guys and gals in future.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Hey Tony! Nice to meet you bud! Let's talk bowling!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Bowler
    Chats: 4

welcome to the site tony hope you enjoy this site as much as i have so far. if you have any questions feel free to ask because there are alot of friendly and knowledgeable people on this site

I have hard time to pick up 10 pin can someone give me a hint? Note: I swing the ball alot

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Do you have a plastic ball for spares? Also, do you normally miss the 10 pin to the right or the left?

Make sure you look at a mark and stand in the same place each time. When you release the ball, make sure your palm is facing the ceiling. You can adjust where you stand in order to make the 10. If you keep this release and mark, you should consistently get the 10 pin!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.