REV is known for its sleek high performing products and the Phantom fits that mold. Its a must have.

Pin to PAP(5 1/8" over 1/8" up) - 5 1/4"
Dual Angle Layout - 45* x 5 1/2" x 65*
Balance Hole - n/a

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (Wet Sand 1500)

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
The Phantom looked like it would be the smoothest of the balls we tested this first night.

Again staying with the same layout as on previous Elite balls we expected this ball to be very clean through the heads, have a smoother less violent transition and provide a strong but controllable motion off the break point.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
This was a really good ball motion. Was it the strongest thing I have ever thrown, no. Was it the straightest thing I ahve ever thrown, no. It really fit right ion the middle and that is a very good thing sometimes with the aggressive balls on the market.

If I was still bowling league this ball would fit right in the middle of my bag. I think it would be that ball I threw the first game when I did not feel like I was throwing it that good and just wanted a solid motion to get to the pocket and hit hard or maybe even the ball I throw when the lanes are transitioning in the second game or so.

The reason I say this is I knew what this ball would do every shot I threw with it. It was very easy to read the motion of it and since it did not
over react to friction I was able to stay aggressive with it all test long and really see some good shots with it.

The ball motion was very straight forward, clean as a whistle through the heads with a very steady movement in the mid-lane and a continuous motion off
the break point. No surprises no tricks just a good solid motion the whole way down the lane.