Designed to combat the slickest lane conditions, thanks to the E80 coverstock, our highest friction coverstock.

Pin to PAP(5 1/8" over 1/8" up) - 5 1/4"
Dual Angle Layout - 45* x 5 1/4" x 65*
Balance Hole - 1" x 3" P3

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (1000 grit Abralon)

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
It was told to us that the Red Alien hooked. As we stated this was our first series of ball tests for Elite and in an effort to see a true comparison we drilled all of my test balls identical.

This layout may prove to be a little strong for this type of ball but we will see. On this aggressive of a core/cover combo we should see the ball get into a very early roll and really set up strong int he mid-lane with a more controlled backend.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
Holy Hook!!!

The Elite Red Alien will hold its own against any of the bigger brands high performance aggressive balls. This thing absolutely rips the oil and
does not care what you put in front of it.

If you are watching our test video please keep in mind where you see me playing is on the fresh oil. I literally could not keep this ball
right of the head pin from any further right on the lane. Now of course if this was actually being used during league we would have most likely polished the shell and created some length for myself but this is a test video and we test them out of the box.

I will say the layout worked out much better then I thought. The ball was strong, very strong but it was very controllable once I got into the right part of the lane. I was able to stay on my little area and really open up the back part of the lane much more then I thought I would be able to.

As long as this ball finds some head oil it really stores it energy well and has plenty of motion left for the back end.

If you have been thinking about trying Elite and want hook this is the ball for you.