Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contest November 1-30 - Brunswick Nexus f(P+F)

Bowler
    Chats: 4

Yeah. The pin action is amazing. It keeps the pins low too which is also great.

Hmmmm...for a decent number of comp entries I probably left it a little late to start posting as opposed to just reading but registering is something I've been meaning to do for a while so the reason for it worked in my case. Hi all.

@LittleLegs! It's never too late bud! And Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations to got_a_300 for being the drawing winner for November. I have sent you a PM with details.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Bowler

Grats got_a_300! Let us know how it rolls for you after you've drilled it!

Wow I'm still in shock at the ideal that I won something that is the best thing that has happened
    to me in quite a while and thanks to all for the congrats and I will be sure to let everyone know
    how it does for me.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Way to go "got_a_300". I am sure you will have a great time with that new ball. Let us know how it does for you.

Tom

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Congrats on winning the bowling ball!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

WTG got_a_300. It is very nice to hear your exitment.

Bri

Quote Originally Posted by got_a_300 View Post
    Wow I'm still in shock at the ideal that I won something that is the best thing that has happened
    to me in quite a while and thanks to all for the congrats and I will be sure to let everyone know
    how it does for me.
    A huge grats for winning it and can't wait to hear how it turns out and especially how it's performing after a couple of months of use.

New balls nearly always seem good no matter the make/model, but it can be a different story once people settle down with them (probably 90% psychological as most balls don't deteriorate quite that quickly). Don't get me wrong...the reviews on somewhere like bowlingball.com are very useful. However, a review over a longer time period gives a much more accurate picture and it'd be great to hear yours
    Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12