Thread: What is this SAVEBOWLING.COM

Cranker
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

Default What is this SAVEBOWLING.COM

Have you seen this not sure what they are going to do. But it is a great topic we all are losing bowlers at our bowling center. The reason is ?

Quote Originally Posted by ormond pro shop View Post
    Have you seen this not sure what they are going to do. But it is a great topic we all are losing bowlers at our bowling center. The reason is ?
    I can't help but laugh at this!!

High tech balls brought about high tech lane machines & high tech oil patterns!! It's not all about the ball or balls!!

From what I see around me....

It has nothing to do with high scores!!
    The guys in the 1960's rolled over 200 quite often!! I posted a video to show proof!!
    Maybe the first 300 didn't come until late 60's, but still they bowled some high scores back then!!

It has nothing to do with bowling balls either as far as people who quit bowling!!

Around my area people get sick of Handicap Bowling that gives Pins to Bowlers who cannot bowl good, & to Sandbaggers who take advantage of the system!!

Sandbagging is rampant not only here, but elsewhere as well!!!

Then you have people who are weak and cannot throw the ball like a pro any more, and they insist on having oil patterns that allow them to throw a ball 12 mph down the lane so that it won't hook until it gets 57FT down lane!! They raise hell if a normal oil pattern is put out that is fair for all style Bowlers!!

Sandbagging is what people are now doing> because they have learned that it is the only way to get in a roll off > & win most of the money in leagues!!! So the better bowlers get sick of this crap & quit!!!!

Scratch league & tournaments are hard to find!!!!

So Sandbaggers win!!! They cannot lose!!! & they know it!!!!!

And when they do get beat by someone like me "when I get lucky and roll a 900 series" they then protest to high heaven!!!

I only had a 814 one night, but it allowed my team to beat a team of Sandbaggers, and they raised hell with the manager & the whole league!! It was sickening to see how bad they could not handle being beat by better bowlers!!

These same people normally win all the local tournaments!! They keep very low average in league, then when bowling for money they average well over 200 when there league average is less than 150!! you will see them roll 268,258,278...etc, but in league they bowl...130's 140's

When you bowl in league with these teams, all they have to do is bowl 100 to 120, and with handicap they get total of over 220.

The 200 average bowlers lose if they don't average 235 to 240 in league!!

If USBC done away with handicap....ALL THE SANDBAGGERS WOULD QUIT!!

> But then bowling might then become a real Sport & Grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!<

...And you know they really don't care about that now don't you??

YEAH SAVE BOWLING>>>...SAVE BOWLING FROM SANDBAGGING!!

GO BACK TO RUBBER BOWLING BALLS AND STANDARD 35FT FLAT OIL!!!

I WILL STILL AVERAGE OVER 200!!!!

But they won't do that....Because then there ball might hook too much....lol

>>>>Thanks for posting this!!! I really needed a good laugh!!!

I watched there silly brain washing Video spewing the same old myths!!! LOL
    Last edited by Trex; 11-08-2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Bingo
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums