Thread: 5 Bagger

Default 5 Bagger

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a good deal on a five bag roller!? Thanks guys!

Chats: 0

bowlingball.com and your local pro shop are probably having a black friday sale, also check out ebay.

Thank you sir I've been looking but havent been able to find anything!

Step into my office

Chats: 42

The only bags that will carry up to 5 balls and not 6 are the 3-4-5 Option bags. Here's a link: 3-4-5 Option
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Thanks I appreciate the help guys! Im just going to try and convince my proshop guy to give me a deal.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

If you all ready have a 4 ball roller you can try one of Brunswicks or KRs add on Joey bags? For a extra ball.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

I got a double roller atm, But and I carry my spare ball but I have 2 more sitting in a locker that I cant take to tournaments I might just invest in a large backback for the other 2.