Thread: Hello

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Hello

Hi,
    I just started bowling over the summer. I hated it and could only bowl about a 70. Now that I took a few lessons and joined a league I can bowl a 110. It's a lot of fun and I'm excited to improve my skills.

When I'm not bowling I play saxophone or play paintball. Sometimes I go fencing. It's a lot of fun and I encourage anyone to participate. I'm 17 I go to high school. I take french, I love french and learning new things.

I guess that's me =)

Welcome to the board for one! Good job with the bowling keep it up your averages will go up overtime. Your High School might have a team which is another way you can improve just stick with it! Once again welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum ShortStuff,

Good to see you posted. I am new myself. Only been here a couple of days. It is a good place to learn which will help you get better. I agree with HunterRunsIt, Your school may have a bowling team and that is a great place to get some lessons. I am much older. In my 60s. I took a 40 year break in my bowling career and just ended my first three month league. I can't say much about my scores but I am improving. I do not seem to have any consistency yet but I am changing that slowly.

Toss a post in every once in a while and let us know how you are doing.

Tom

Ringer
    Chats: 0

welcome to the forum and congrats on improving your score. don't forget to have fun while improving your game.

Bri

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Welcome to the community ShortStuff! We all enjoy talking about bowling very much and we're excited to have you here to join the discussions! I look forward to hearing about how your bowling is progressing!

-Dustin
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Welcome to the forum, ShortStuff!

Bowler
    Chats: 4

Welcome to the forum ShortStuff! Glad that you're here. There are a lot of detailed info on this board, and if there isn't don't be afraid to ask. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here! Keep up the hard work, and happy bowling!