Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest December 1-31 - Brunswick Nexus f(P)

Default Contest December 1-31 - Brunswick Nexus f(P)

It's back!!!

We are giving away a Brunswick Nexus f(P) for a random poster from December 1st through the 31st.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

This is all me this time! Oh...how I want one of these. Haha.
    Follow Me: http://www.bowlsk.com/view-profile.html?user=2652222
    Current Arsenal:
    Brunswick Rattler (14lb) & Brunswick Viz-A-Ball (Brunswick Logo) (14lb) & Hammer No Mercy (15lb) (Soon to be Storm)

Bowler
    Chats: 4

Haha, I was thinking the same thing as the person above

HaHa, Let me think, Should I order the new bag to carry the extra ball now or should I wait Hummmmm.

I tested this ball at a demo day and it really does project down the lane!

Chats: 5

Any other impressions, you should post a thread about it, I know I would be interested, and others would be too! Please think about it.

I could really really use this ball. I am just trying to build my bowling inventory and have a spot open for this right now. It is already past the cutoff time so I know this post doesn't count but the information is accurate.

Do y'all think getting my ears tucked would make me look better?

Wow, in a first ever, we have had two winners that have graciously passed on the free bowling ball.

I would like everyone to thank "franktwo" and "Bowling Wonder" for being great participants in our forum and giving up their prize for another member of our forum.

I am waiting for a response from the third name drawn before announcing them on the boards. I am sure I will hear very soon!

Thank you everyone for your participation!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Hi Bowlingboards.com Admin,

I really appreciate the chance to win a bowling ball and thank you for having this going for us. I also wanted to thank the two that are giving up their award for being the winner for Decembers contest.

I want them to get the praise they deserve but I am not sure one individuals screen name is spelled correctly. Would you please check it. I know my spell check will sometimes make a correction that is actually the way it was supposed to be.

Thanks again for the great contest.

Tom

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Default :)

Every once in a while something happens to renew my hope in humanity. How very gracious, frankteo and bowling wonder. I raise my glass in your honor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast