Thread: New from MA

Default New from MA

Hey everyone. Been bowling my whole life just as an occasional activity. My 9 yr old just joined a league and has gotten my interest up. Looks like a great place to learn.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 91

Hey Roger95,

This is a great place to learn. Lot's of really intelligent people here, that seem to know a ton about the sport. Welcome to the boards.

Welcome to the Boards Roger95,

This is a great place to get information from the more experienced bowlers. I have only been here a short time but have learned a great deal from other members. The search option has been a big help. I can type in a subject and get all the information and opinions from the past and more current posts.

Tom

Chats: 4

A little late on this but Welcome to the forum boards Roger95 yes this is a great
    place to get bowling information as there are a lot of knowledgeable people here.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Ringer
    Chats: 0

welcome to the forum. yes this is a good place to learn. great thing about it is that everyone is very begginer friendly.

Bri