I recently purchased the Flash Single Tote made by Brunswick. I find it to be well constructed with a good amount of storage space for the things you need to carry in addition to the bowling ball.

The single ball bag measures approximately 16 inches by 9 inches and stands 13 inches high.

The compartment for the ball is in the center of the bag with zippered access from the top. There is a rigid foam insert in the bottom of this compartment and shaped to provide a base for the ball to rest in.

Other compartments include:

Two identically designed compartments, one on each end of the bag. Access to these areas is provided by a zipper that is approximately 18 inches in length. It extends from half way up one corner, across the top and down to the middle of the other side. Each of these compartments is large enough for a pair of bowling shoes. I wear size 11 and they fit with room to spare. Advertised as accepting size 13. The other identical compartment is large enough to carry numerous other items. I have a small bottle of 91% rubbing alcohol, 4 towels and a bottle of powder. These items only take up about half of the room.

The last compartment is a smaller zippered compartment on the front of the bag. It measures approximately 8 inches wide and 10 inches deep. This pouch is excellent for smaller items like fingernail clippers and emptying your pockets into. I put my wallet, watch and all pocket items there.

Pros - Well constructed, plenty of room with several storage compartments, choice of colors and reasonably priced.

Cons - Only holds one ball. This bag does exactly what it is supposed to do but you need to decide if you are going to be a one ball bowler or expand you arsenal. You may be better off getting a two or three bagger right from the start.

I hope this review is helpful to those looking to purchase a bowling ball bag

Good Bowling
Tom