Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Default What Are You Playing?

Presuming I'm not the only person here who plays video games what are you current favorites?

I'm I long time WoW player but haven't logged in for a couple of weeks now (I go through periods of not wanting to play it). However, Skyrim on the Xbox has currently taken its place for the odd hour or two some evenings (and I love the game so far).

Anything else good I should be playing?
    Tony

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Well Tony I am a bit old fashioned when it comes to technology and whatnot. My 5 yr old just started getting interested in video games so i broke out my olf fashioned nintendo. I play it on occasions. he recently got at WII and I will play lego starwars, bowling, and WW2 aces.

I sadly got into video games as a teen many, many moons ago and never really stopped (old enough to remember the original Atari being released). I say sadly as it's probably been a huge time drain over the years, time that I could have done other things with. That said many people probably watch more TV than I spend playing video games...
    Tony

Step into my office

Chats: 42

I'm playing Skyrim. Will go down as the greatest game ever up to this point. There has never been a game more in depth and perfectly thought out. It's really amazing if anyone is interested in open world type games.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Chats: 0

PC GAMES:
    Team Fortress 2
    Left 4 Dead 1&2

PS2 Games
    Fight Night: Round 2
    Soul Caliber 2
    Guitar Hero 1/2/3/World Tour

WII Games
    WII Sports Resort
    Trauma Center 2(<---MEGA AWESOME)

I haven't had very many games but have dabbled in them a little. I had "World Conflict", "Age of Empires II" and "2008 Flight Simulator" for Windows. Now I have an iMac and "Civilization IV" is the only game I have and only play it occasionally. When my son was little he loved the video games and played them a lot when not outside. He got several versions of playstation and xbox as time past. I was always on the road having to travel a lot with work so I didn't get involved. When he grew up, went to collage and moved out on his own, he took all of the game stuff with him. Just as I was retiring and would have a chance to play.

Oh well.

Tom

One other Skyrim player at least I have to agree totally about the depth of the game. It's been a long since 'questing' wasn't simply repetitive. Oh and....Sanguine Rose FTW. That staff makes everything just that little bit easier.

Hey Josh. You planning on getting Rocksmith? I've picked it up for my daughter for Christmas along with an electric guitar. My fingers hate the fret size on a standard electric so I'm waiting for the bass upgrade before I join in (presuming it's as good as they say as a 'learning tool').
    Tony

Bowler
    Chats: 4

i used to play wow religiously but quit for years now. currently Im playing league of legends and dota2 beta

I've worked out since my most recent short sabbatical from WoW why I go off it for prolonged periods (but always seem to end up returning). It's the current people I play with (i.e. fellow guildies). When they're fun, relaxed, intelligent people that are easy to get on with I waste far too much time playing it. However, if a few of those leave and all that are left are people who are mealy...OK I play far less. So I guess it's the social element that I really enjoy. Whereas something like Skyrim is pure gameplay.
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by StormGirl View Post
    i used to play wow religiously but quit for years now. currently Im playing league of legends and dota2 beta
    Have you been tempted to try SWTOR yet? I'm downloading it now. Figure it has to be worth the 30 day free trial.
    Tony

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast