Thread: Hey, Orange County Checking In!

Chats: 0

Default Hey, Orange County Checking In!

Hey, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself....new(ish) bowler at 49! It's been 30+ years since I've bowled! Went a few weeks ago and having a great time re-discovering the fun of bowling. My wife and I just ordered balls, shoes, and bags and are actually meeting the pro shop guy to get them drilled tonight! I look forward to getting some good practice in and starting to get my scores up some....

Chats: 4

Hello warpdrvr,
    Welcome to the forums and have a good time re-discovering the fun of bowling
    it takes time to get back into it and to start scoring high scores again so I guess
    the main thing that I'm trying to say is just don't get discouraged if you don't start
    getting really high scoring games right away and just have yourself a good time.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 0

Thanks. I know it will take time and practice to start getting even decent scores, but I'm just having fun getting there!

Maybe you can answer a question for me....I saw in my activation email something about tracking and analyzing software. Where do I find it here?

Thanks

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Welcome to the site warp! If you have any questions about improving your game, don't hesitate to ask. There are a bunch of people here would are more than willing to help!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.