Thread: Newbie from Ohio

Default Newbie from Ohio

Hey everyone just wanted to come in and introduce myself. I am Mark, from Columbus, Ohio. This is my first year bowling seriously....play in a handicap league at AMF Stardust Lanes in Grove City, Ohio. I currently have a 154 AVG, 63 pin handicap. Recently bowled my first CLEAN game over the weekend and my highest game at a 235. Never realized how much is actually involved in trying to bowl good. Having a lot of fun with it though. I currently am rolling a Storm Marvel 15lb.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Welcome to the forum Mark. Nice to hear about your first clean game. it is encouraging for some of us that still need a bit of improvement.

Bri

welcome mark. if you dont mind me asking what night do you bowl at Stardust? I also bowl out there on sunday nights.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Welcome to the site Mark! It's so fun when you first start bowling and you improve. Then you start reaching goals and setting new high marks for yourself. It becomes addicting and you'll have that average rising in no time!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Chats: 4

Welcome to the forums Mark,
    you will find a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people in here that are
    willing to help you out in any way they can to improve your game.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Hi Mark I'm Ryan, From Dayton, Ohio. Keep bowlin and focusing on gettin better and the skies the limit.