Just drilled the Siege last week and wow this ball is amazing. Drilled 4 3/8 Pin to PAP by 5 MB to PAP at 55 degrees with pin under ring finger. Changed surface to 1500 to get a little added length. There have been shots that I have missed wide or thought wouldn't carry but the Siege recovered and crushed the pocket leaving nothing in its path. This ball hooks at least 5 boards more than anything in my bag. Although this ball hooks a ton, it is still very controllable. The Siege allows you to open up the lanes and hit transitions faster and still carry while most balls struggle to do this. Carrydown doesn't seem to bother the Siege, and I am amazed at the energy at which it hits the pocket. So far I have bowled on a typical house shot and the PBA Chameleon pattern. Even on harder shots the Siege's amazing recovery allows you to play multiple angles on the lane and still carry. I look forward to bowling on more conditions with this great ball. Having the confidence in the Siege that I do, I know I will only continue to be more and more impressed.