Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ups and Downs for bowling tonight

Chats: 891

ik what u mean the same thing happened to me one time i was going to get my hawg drilled up he did the same thing taking care of other people and had to drill up alot that he drilled my ball compleatly wrong but not just once but 2 times i did not care soo when he was doing it for the 3rd time i told himi want to be there to make sure he dose it right but lucky for me i only paid for 1 drilling and i got the ball off my buddy for $50 undrilled

Congratulations on bowling over your average! Hopefully it will keep going up. And good luck with your new ball you seem like a pretty nice guy!

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Thanks! My average went up again this week from the 147 to 165. I just have to learn to throw the ball more consistent and relax a little more.

I also have to remember that everyone has bad nights bowling and not get so upset after bowling a crappy game.

I've started to bowl relatively recently, my highest score is a 227 where I didn't miss a pin, I was so proud of myself (celebrated like I'd won the world championship!). I can consistently score 145+, I'm now more commonly managing to score 170s and 180s.
    But my point is that the best game I threw was when I was relaxed, I wasn't trying too hard and I was just focusing on getting the ball down on the lane with a smooth consistent release. When I start to make mistakes its usually because my release slacks off, so I focus back on it again and I start picking up more pins, maybe this may help you too.

In regards to your ball, the good news is that the incorrect drilling should effect how the ball performs when you've had it plugged and re-drilled because it doesn't track over the thumb, its just a bummer because it wont look as new. It's good of you not to kick off about the drilling mistake, many people would but as long as you are happy with the ball, its all good

You haven't seen bad unless you saw the 532 series I threw last night. I somehow managed to throw a 104 the first game, and follow that with a 204 and a 224. fml...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12