Thread: Bowling for Bears, Rochester MN

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Cool Bowling for Bears, Rochester MN

My buddy and I are putting on an event called Bowling for Bears in Rochester MN this Saturday Night...we are very excited about working with this non-profit out of NJ started by a young gal, that provides children in need of a hug with a teddy bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop. See more info about Bowling for Bears @ www.bowlingforbears.org...I encourage you to host your own event...it has been a lot of fun for us getting sponsors together along with a great learning experience...As a fairly new bowler I embrace the chance to get more people excited about our great sport...so if you are in Rochester MN on Feb 4th come on down to Colonial Lanes from 5-7pm for a little bit of fun and food.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Much respect to you Scotty for putting on such a great event! I know about Bowling for Bears and they are a great organization! Thanks for spreading the word about bowling and for bringing some smiles to children in need!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

What is Bowling?

great idea i would be interested in other events you throw down there, unfortunatly i have prior engagements that night or i would be down!

Ringer

Very good idea, it is nice to see folks doing stuff like this. our Local zoo put on a bowling for Rhino's event that was lots of fun. welcoem to the forum.

Bri